On Wednesday 22 May 2002 18:33, Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Mit, 22 Mai 2002, Raffaele Sandrini wrote: > > Damn... i messed my source file in kmenuedit... there went something > > completly wrong. The file is not usable (i'm talking about treeview.cpp) > > like that? How can undo this revision? I mean go back one step? > > as you apparently didn't commit, cvs up -C will do it. > > WARNING: you're loosing ALL LOCAL CHANGES! > > > > Dirk No Dirk, i commited the greatest sh*** ever to the KDE 3.0 branch... sorry Thanks Michael thats exatly what i will do. cheers, Raffaele -- Raffaele Sandrini >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<