List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem compiling kdelibs
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () linuxpl ! org>
Date:       2002-05-13 17:14:48

Hi,
Once on a beatiful day Monday 13 May 2002 18:57, David Bishop wrote:
> 1.) Try being polite next time
Sorry, I was not trying to be impolite, but I sincerely apologize if it seemed
this way. That is why I did not say RTF*, all I wanted to say is that you may
find an answer in the docs.
> 2.) I've been building qt/kde out of cvs for months, have had my ld.so.conf
> setup fine the whole time, nothing has changed, and I have the exact same
> problem he does. (debian for dev tools, qt-copy compiled locally).
I would then recommend trying to check admin... Maybe there is an error in
there somewhere, but I rather doubt it. I have checked at home and ld -lqt-mt
does not work at all although I have /usr/X11R6/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf, but
kde compiles ok without problems.  Maybe the option -L/usr/X11R6/lib is
required? Try passing it to configure through extra-libs.
Again I apologize for sounding impolite in the previous post.
--
!: Piotr Szymanski | LinuxPL Dev. Team Member | KDE i18n-pl coordinator
@: djurban@linuxpl.org | The website is coming