Torsdag 09 maj 2002 01:43 skrev Thomas Diehl: > Am Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2002 21:18 schrieb David Faure: > > "prime" basically means "quality", right? > > Feels a bit strange to me to call separate apps "quality" - what does > > that imply about the "core" KDE modules? ;-) > > Right. Also quite a lot of people will have to resort to their dictionaries > to find out what it means. > > > What about "kdeapps"? > > Well, what does that imply about the other apps? ;-) > > How about something like "kdeextra"? Would make it clearer that this is, > well, "extra" stuff, not part of the regular "KDE distribution". > > Regards, > > Thomas I guess I understand what kdenonbeta is, and I really am all for something that will avoid the present unpleasant duplication. But what does "others" stand for? Erik >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<