List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Linux@work trough Europe
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-01 15:22:44

Ralf Nolden suggested I also posted this message here on kde-devel. So this
e-mail I send on his advice ...

I'm want to go to Linux@work in ( http://www.ltt.de/linux-at-work.2002/ )  in
The Netherlands to promote KDE with some localized flyers and maybe some
posters.

Yesterday, Ralf posted a message on mailinglist of kde-events asking who
wanted to join for Linux@work in Frankfurt. I replied his message saying that
this was some kind of European Tour and that they arrive in several places
throughout Europe. I suggested that maybe we could write a e-mail on behalf
of KDE(promo) asking if KDE could have a (small) booth during their event at
the following places ... (at least Frankfurt and Amsterdam)

So the thing is right now that I want to write these people on behalf of KDE
and summarize them in which countries/cities KDE is planning to attend their
event.  Why I'm posting on kde-devel is to find out who wants to go as well
to these events, you can find dates & places at tthe bottom of this e-mail.
If so you can e-mail me at  fabrice@kde.nl

I do not know if they agree (I'm fairly new to this) on having a KDEbooth for
free there. But hey ... let's try it !!

Let me know if  I'm missing anything and if you are interested !

grtz'

Fab
---
Fabrice Mous