Lubos Lunak wrote >On Monday 29 April 2002 14:32, Dave Corrie wrote: >> Can I instruct gdb where to look for source code, or is the approach >> flawed? >> >> Thanks in advance, > > I don't know if it's possible to specify the files/libraries, but doing >'break main', 'run' and then setting the breakpoint works. And then again, something in the library in question must have been used. T= hat=20 is, in libkdecore. What I recommend is: place a breakpoint further in your code or nowhere at= =20 all. When that breakpoint is hit -- or if you Ctrl+C in gdb while the progr= am=20 is running -- insert the breakpoint you want. And continue execution of the= =20 program by the 'cont' instruction. =2D-=20 Thiago Macieira - UFOT Registry number: 1001 thiagom@mail.com ICQ UIN: 1967141 PGP: will create new keys. Erase the old ones! Registered Linux user #65028 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<