On Monday 29 April 2002 23:52, Sarang Lakare wrote: > On Monday 29 April 2002 10:10 pm, Zack Rusin wrote: > > OK, the source is in kdenonbete as "kconfedit". Download, compile > > and > > Why not name it just "confedit" rather that adding that "k" to it. or > maybe konfedit? Because I hate coming up with app names if they don't seem natural to=20 me, and someone proposed that name. I might change it in the future. At=20 this stage the app itself is lot more important to me than the name. > > It'll be cool to have this converted to a part which > kate/konqueror/others can load when asked to edit a configuration > file. This way users will not have to remember another application > name! Well, it's not intended for normal users because editing rc files by=20 hand might break applications that use it. I might switch it to KPart=20 though, just in case our dream of having the ultimate sys admin tool=20 will ever come true. Zack =2D-=20 =46or every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and=20 wrong.=20 =2D- H L Mencken >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<