List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The perfect e-mail client?
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () physos ! org>
Date:       2002-04-29 16:08:24

On Monday 29 April 2002 17.37, Jochen Puchalla, Uni wrote:
> Am Montag, 29. April 2002 16:20 schrieb Hetz Ben Hamo:

> 10. Easy-access message templates
> Message templates? How many? 20? 40?
> Who likes standardized replies? Not me.
> What about copy and paste?

I hate 'em.  I send them anyway.  I get a *lot* of mail that can be answered
with a link to the right doc on docs.kde.org, a pointer to the right mailing
list, a short list of "first steps" a new volunteer should investigate before
they get started, and various other things along the same lines.  I do
usually try to at least make an attempt at a personal reply with them, but to
be honest, after the 5th one in a row with the same answer, it's tiresome.

Being able to set up form letters would be a killer feature.

--
Lauri