List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Q] QT and fork
From:       Jonathan Belson <jon () witchspace ! com>
Date:       2002-04-28 14:27:10

Tim Jansen wrote:

<snip>

Thanks for your suggestions.  What I think I'll try is creating a
file of width*height*depth, mmap()-ing that and getting the processes
to render to it.  There shouldn't be that much more overhead than
the way I'm doing it at the moment.  It will be nice to put both
my processors to work, it's getting tedious waiting for test
renders to complere <grin>

Cheers,

--Jon

<http://www.witchspace.com>