#if Nadeem Hasan > Hi, > > The following patch adds "Category" (e.g. rock, dance etc) to the audiocd > io-slave. It also changes the debug area to 7117, which assigned to > audiocd. I have tested this patch with ogg and it seems to work well. Ok to > commit? No patch attached :) > Also, both audiocd io-slave and kscd implement the CDDB code separately, as > a result of which, a user is required to configure CDDB in two different > places. It would be better if the CDDB code was shared, and only configured > via the existing control center module. I started work on this. See kdenonbeta/libkcddb Rik >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<