Am Dienstag, 23. April 2002 14:04 schrieb Nadeem Hasan: > FreeDB is a free implementation of CDDB. I know but ... > Kscd uses FreeDB whereas > kio_audiocd uses CDDB. ... I really did not know audiocd still uses CDDB (after CDDB did eg not accept our KsCD entries any more and, AFAIK, got more and more commercialized). > May be we need to come to a decision on which one > to use. My vote clearly goes to freedb. (Works pretty well for me in KsCD.) Regards, Thomas -- KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/ Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<