List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Blind X-eyes ?
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () arcus ! sinus ! cz>
Date:       2002-04-23 5:35:41

Hi!
  My son just found that the xeyes are totally blind under KDE3 BRANCH
as well as HEAD - they don't contain any pupils so nothing can watch
the mouse.
  I tested it from twm and it works as usual.
  It's nothing of a big importance; we just found that xeyes are on the
"Toys" menu and they don't work. I think it would be good either to
make it work again (no idea how) or to remove it from the menu.
  BTW. using XFree-4.2.0.

                                     With regards, Pavel Troller