List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problem compiling/linking
From:       Michael Hofer <michaelhofer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-04-21 18:25:37

Am Sonntag, 21. April 2002 16:04 schrieb Julian Rockey:
> You should always link against qt-mt for KDE3 applications. Is the
> version of KBiff you downloaded intended for use with KDE 3? The
> configure script should be generating -lqt-mt not -lqt

It is KBiff-3.6.1 for KDE 3.0
The configure-script says:
"checking for Qt... libraries /usr/lib/qt3/lib, headers
/usr/lib/qt3/include using -mt"
But as you've seen in the compiler-output in my last mail it seems to to
use -lqt despite that....

I've set KDEDIR(S) and uninstalled all kde2-devel-packages. Now
everything compiles fine.

Thank you very much,
Michael