List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [OT] Important feature GNOME has that we don't
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-04-17 16:13:07

On Wednesday 17 April 2002 17:57, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> http://gnome-stats.berlios.de/gnome.html
>
> ...tells you a percentage of GNOME that each developer has written. I think
> that's cool. Hint, hint.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/cvstat/?topic_id=53

I'll see if I can implement this at home, as a test. I don't have the
bandwidth to host it permanently, but if I get can it to work here it should
be easy to get it to work on our webcvs machine for example.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "This [party] is your idea of hell?"
cap@capsi.com | "Actually, in hell you tend to know a lot of the people"