List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Abnormal behavior with Icons
From:       Eric Christopherson <christopea28 () uww ! edu>
Date:       2002-04-15 22:24:52

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 10:01:44PM +0000, fenix wrote:
> but i don't understant how the same KHelpMenu code who load "go"-icon
> display different version of this icon (the themed version and the
> hicolor version) :(
> How this can happen with the cache of iconloader ??
>
> the same problem hapen with the configure.png icon (different kicker
> menu/konqueror menu)

Is anyone having the same problem I have? I.e., I have crystal set as my
icon theme, konqueror and the desktop use the crystal icons, but kicker uses
hicolor (except for the konqueror icon, which is crystal). Anytime I hide
kicker, re-set crystal as my theme, and then show kicker, kicker has the
correct crystal icons; but next time I start kicker, it's all hicolor except
for that one konqueror one from crystal.

Also, in the icon-selection dialog, most of the icons shown are hicolor,
except for a few exceptions from crystal.

--
Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^