List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: well, well...
From:       Andy Goossens <andygoossens () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-04-15 11:57:20

On Monday 15 April 2002 01:55, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Let me translate. I went to Belgium for FOSDEM and us dutch have been
> making jokes about our southern neighbours for ages so we're familiar. ;-)

And vice versa :-)

> > >   I mean to note the thame behavior of KDE 3.0....but .....I mean it's
> > > for me too soon to be precise & complete as well the implementation of
> > > this release is old of  ...1 hour.....
> > >
> > >   Otherwise, it seems the list of parameters is very long (I havend't
> > > already see all at that moment...).
> > >
> > >   I'll tell you exactly what I mean, only when I'll be sure 'everything
> > > is coherent'. I mean, in fact, only ONE parameter not exactly set could
> > > be the source of a real 'milkshake'...:)
> > >
> > >   After one hour, I mean I may write : KDE 3.0 is GREAT, but remembber
> > > it's also 'YOUNG'.......I will be, I thing, one of the better interface
> > > I saw (since 25 years....). Windows has definitively no more reason for
> > > exist, but.... when 'people' have a 'name' in mind.........

Hmmm... the mail comes from @teledisnet.be and their website is in the French
language. It doesn't surprise me that the French speaking part of Belgium has
more trouble writing/speaking English. (If you want to know why: I wrote an
explanation on kde-cafe a while ago.)

At least we can't blame him for trying...

Your southern neighbour :-)
--
Andy Goossens -- andygoossens at softhome dot net

"Use the Source, Luke..."