This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E386.3BB8BC90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252" Hi! I've install KDE3 from rpms, all is nice for instance, thank's to all! But Kdevelop setup have one problem: it founds KDE documentation path that is symlink, and when i click on "Start indexing" id says, that no path to KDE docs. After i add real (nor symlinked) path to "additional directories" it do it. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E386.3BB8BC90 Content-Type: text/html; charset="windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable KDE3 from rpm, KDevelop setup problem (bug?)