List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE in the Kernel
From:       david mattatall <davidsmind () linuxbasics ! com>
Date:       2002-04-14 5:04:27

Ok KDE is a platform independent DE, that is somthing we can all agree on.
But we can also agree that the majority of KDE users use Linux, and wouldn't
it be nice to have konqueror built in to the kernel as a module or somthing
so that It could rival the speed of IE? Is this already being attempted? What
do you think about this and do you think it is appropriate?