List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Abnormal behavior with Icons
From:       fenix <fenix () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2002-04-13 14:51:54

Hi all,

Today, I started using the Conectiva Crystal icon theme but i notice
abnormal behaviors in icons diplayed in kde apps help menus.

I take 2 screenshots one of konkeror help menu, another of kicker help
menu

http://www.ifrance.com/fenix-dream/work/konq_menu.jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/fenix-dream/work/kicker_menu.jpg

kicker use the good icon for "About Kde" entry but konqueror continue
using old hicolor icon.

Why they don't use the same icon from crystal theme ??

 FeniX

PS: after some tests with kde apps:
 - kicker, konsole, ... use the good icon
 - konqueror, kopete, noatun, kate, ... continue using the old icon