List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Laurie Otch Granada
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-10 19:44:08

On Wednesday 10 April 2002 19:24, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 April 2002 19:16, Rob Kaper wrote:
> > If this was another "oops, I had KMail on a mailinglist and it
> > automatically did this" error, then that feature is definitely worth
> > removing or making very hard to enable. ;-)

What I don't get, though... If you start a new mail you have to specify a
recipient, right? So if you type a mail from inside such a folder, why do
people instantly forget to specify the recipient? Isn't the recipient the
first you normally specify?

> Maybe the "new mail" button should ask for confirmation: "do you want to
> write to mailinglist <blah>? Yes/No"

Sounds good enough, as long as the 'yes' is the default. ctrl-n, enter is
still a decent keyboard sequence :-)

Martijn