List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [OT] Producing TeX code from C source code
From:       Volker Augustin <volker.augustin () perfektionismus ! de>
Date:       2002-04-10 15:38:00

Hello,

I would like to transform C/C++ source code to LaTeX code. As most probably
other developers already ran into the same problem, I thought someone in here
might know the answer :-)

Required or nice-to-have features:
1. keywords marked in bold
2. line wrapping (I think I can work around that with indent)
3. line number on the left side of the document for every line
4. the ability to have mark function names with the \hyperref command
   for later generation of hyperlinked pdf documents from the tex code.
5. colorization of keywords/function names

What did I already have a look at:
1. lgrind: covers 1 and 3. Since I can cover 2 with indent, this would cover
all but 4. However, lgrind is a bit awkward to customize.
2. doxygen: can only generate api documentation as far as I could see
3. lxr: that is almost what i want. But I need LaTeX not HTML and not online.

Are there any good solutions to the problem?

Greetings,
Volker Augustin