Hi! I use SuSE7.3 with KDE3 rpms. I experience the following problem: When KPager is running, KDE freezes when logging out. The only way to get= out=20 is hitting Ctrl-Alt-Backspace which also messes up all desktop settings o= n=20 relogin. I also had similar problems in KDE2, but this is the first=20 reproducable issue. Similarily, kicker won't start if for example the ksysguard applet is ask= ing=20 for user-input. I think that a faulty app should never-ever, under no circumstances hinde= r KDE=20 from shutting down or starting up correctly. Roland --=20 "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it." -- Franklin P. Jones >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<