List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Something rotten with kdetoys HEAD
From:       "ian reinhart geiser" <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-04-09 13:43:54

Pavel Troller <patrol@tangens.sinus.cz> said:

> Hi!
>   I can't compile kdetoys at all - it seems that something is broken
> in the auto* system because no .moc files are created in any of the
> program dirs (amor, kweather...). I did even make -k and I get no cleanly
> compiled program.
>   Other KDE packages are OK.
>                                With regards, Pavel Troller

I dont think it was me but it could have been. I disabled kweather from the
build last weekend, because nadeem and i have not finished converting it to
the new weatherservice.  You may need to redo a make -f Makefile.cvs and
reconfigure, but I have not had any problems here in my CVS.

-ian reinhart geiser

--
Ian Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com>
http://geiseri.myip.org:8080/~geiseri/