List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt SQLite plugin
From:       "ian reinhart geiser" <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-04-09 13:31:39

YES!
I want to do some DB stuff with KDE, but currently I have been stuck using
sleepycat's DB.  Haveing SQL would be a marked improvement.

Maby in KDE addons? Or KOffice?  It would make the Serial Letter feature of
KOffice useful, as I lack any other SQL plugins for Qt.

-ian reinhart geiser

--
Ian Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com>
http://geiseri.myip.org:8080/~geiseri/