List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CD Bake Oven in KDE3.1 (not a great name)
From:       domseichter () t-online ! de (Dominik Seichter)
Date:       2002-04-07 8:46:59

Am Sonntag, 7. April 2002 10:37 schrieb Rene Gass:

> How about Kokel ?
I think you have to be german to understand the name Kokel. Therefore it's not
a good choice.
Even if it's unimportant, I like the name CD Bake Oven.

CU  Dom
Dominik Seichter - domseichter@web.de

Krename http://krename.sourceforge.net

"Are [Linux users] lemmings collectively jumping off of the cliff of
reliable, well-engineered commercial software?"
(By Matt Welsh)