List:       kde-devel
Subject:    maintainer for kvoctrain wanted
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2002-04-04 18:27:50

Hello all,

after more than three years of development on kvoctrain I am thinking about
giving up this work. Several personal reasons are responsible for this.

So I am looking for one or more persons who would like to continue this
project. For those who don't know: kvoctrain is a vocabulary trainer, a part
of the kdeedu project. There is also a website at kvoctrain.sourceforge.net.

Since this project helped me learn c++ you should be prepared to find
partially a mess ;-) because I seldom rewrote code. Additionally most of the
source was created in the times of qt1 and lacks some current features
(KAction, ...).

In case you have a question and want to reply to this posting, please use
kvoctrain@ewald-arnold.de.

I want to take the opportunity to thank some persons who helped me a lot to
make kvoc go into the kde3 release: Waldo who ported it to qt3 and Eric who
had a hard time to convert the docs to docbook. My thanks go also to all the
other people who contributed. From most of them I don't know more than their
names in the logs ;-)

cheers
Ewald

--