List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Folder mimetype thing
From:       Simon MacMullen <simon.macmullen () aspect-proteus ! com>
Date:       2002-04-04 11:49:18

It adds the ability to see the most popular file type in a folder before you
open it.

To see what I'm on about, see
http://www.babysimon.co.uk/kde/foldermimetypes.png

I thought I'd post a patch for this before committing it, as it delves into
konqueror and libkonq, and I'm not sure I'm putting code in the right
places. If nobody objects though, I will commit it in a couple of days. You
have been warned :)

It has these (known) issues:

* The window does not refresh after you turn the feature on / off. I can't
work out how to do this for the life of me.
* The menu item is called "Show folder mimetypes". This really sucks - I'm
completely open to suggestions.
* Probably some others.

So... what do you think?

Simon