List:       kde-devel
Subject:    window manager hints not set by kde apps.
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2002-04-03 12:29:19

Hi everybody,
while playing with a kwin client, I realized that kde applications do not set
window manager hints (or, at least, isResizable() ) does not realize when kde
windows have a fixed size.
Example: pinning down the k-menu creates a window with fixed size, but the
window manager shows the maximize button.
On the other hand, pinning down one of gimp menus creates a window without the
maximizing button.
Notification dialogues behave similarly. The one application that I found
working is the CD player.
--
Luciano Montanaro//
               \x/ mikelima@virgilio.it