On Sunday 31 March 2002 6:50, Nadeem Hasan wrote: > On Sun March 31 2002 1:17 am, John Firebaugh wrote: > > You mean you want to add an item to the menu of a specific applet? You > > can't add anything other than the items listed in kpanelapplet.h. Yes, > > it's a bit of a shortcoming in the API. > > I feared that looking at the code. Is there a way to add it in a BC way? Perhaps; feel free to make suggestions. I've said before, the correct way to do it is to use XMLGUI merging for the menu. > I think its very likely that it would be needed by others too. I am really > disappointed. I have to add just one action :) Why didn't anyone else > think of it before? And if it was known, why was it not implemented before > 3.0? Oh..... What exactly is the situation? Can you put the action in a popup menu, or have it accessed another way? later, John >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<