On Saturday 30 March 2002 05:20, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote: > Cool..... I develop Kopete, a plugin based messenger > Which are the steps to follow? > I would like to some experimented guy could > move it from Sourceforge to KDE. I think that would be a good idea! I installed and configured licq for a girlfriend recently and a week later she asked me why the heck she couldn't chat with someone (he had an AIM account). Unifying those different chat-protocols into one application via plugins would be great. How far developed is kopete? Cheers Carsten Pfeiffer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<