List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE 3.0RC3 Konqueror Javascript in online Banking - grave bug
From:       Alan Chandler <alan () chandlerfamily ! org ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-31 8:44:41

On Sunday 31 Mar 2002 8:00 am, Werner Joss wrote:
> faq. currently, I think the reason why it doesn't work for me seems to be
> related to javascript, I can log into my bank account, but do nothing in
> there, as the menu in the left frame is displayed, but just not working.

I had a similar problem at the shopping section of the web site

www.flyingshop.com

This has a construct like

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="shop_srl.js">
</SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="shop_srl.dat">
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>

and I have a suspicion that the files listed as SRC are not getting loaded but
am not really sure

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk