List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE 3.0RC3 Konqueror Javascript in online Banking - grave bug
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2002-03-31 7:00:42

On Sunday 31 March 2002 05:09, Anthony M Farrell wrote:
> Attached is a file containing the source code for my online banking page. I
> have removed account details and transactions but you can see the drop down
> list boxes for the date selection. I hope you are able to use this to
> identify why the date code does not work in Konqueror.
>
> Tony Farrell
> afarrell@slingshot.co.nz

hi all,
I hope this is not too much O.T., but I would just like to mention that
online-banking with konqueror has always been a hassle and rarely worked for
me, although I have followed all the proposals on java/jsse etc. in the faq.
currently, I think the reason why it doesn't work for me seems to be related
to javascript, I can log into my bank account, but do nothing in there, as
the menu in the left frame is displayed, but just not working.
and, after all, it works perfectly with mozilla (netscape too), even without
the java plugin there !
regards
werner