On Saturday 30 March 2002 05:24 pm, Gioele Barabucci wrote: > Hi, > I think that this feature is used in many application (at least in mine= and > quanta+ ;)). > I could not find it in Q* and K* classes, so I wrote it down. > > Thanks to David Faure who helped me improving this routine. > > enjoy it Shouldn't the complete URL be returned if no relative URL can be made? Cheers, Waldo --=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<