List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde-config segmentation fault kde3-rc2 & rc3
From:       Paul <prwb79 () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-31 0:32:27

Hi,

I've been following the developments of KDE3 for sometime and until rc3
appeared everything was working fine. However on upgrading I find
kde-config is producing a segmentation fault.

Can anyone tell me what has happened, perhaps I've screwed something up.
Below is some info about my system.

Thanks in advance Paul

This has never been a problem before and the changes I've recently made
are the following:

1. upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2 of Mandrake
2. qt 3.0.2 to 3.0.3
3. autoconf 2.13 to 2.52-7 ( arts seemed to require the newer version
althouh kde,org suggests 2.13 is appropriate )

Although I found this problem in rc3 it is exactly the same on rc2 using
the latest qt and autoconf 2.52-7

However with these changes artsc-config operates correctly as does
qtconfig.