List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: new feature in konsole?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 0:00:40

> I guess it's for bookmarking directories or cd'ing to one of the bookmarks.
> And don`t read the comment of the CVS commit, the KDE 3.1 planned features
> list or the corresponding "Tip of the Day" to stay clueless.

I looked at the manual - didn't see any "bookmark" mentioned, and I do read
occasionaly, I probably missed that...

Anyway, as it stands now I understand that it's not working (add bookmark is
grayed out, and only enabled if I create a folder and then click on that
folder "add bookmark" which gives me empty name and / directory)..

Thanks,
Hetz