List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: arts on OS X
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 21:10:40

Christopher Molnar [molnar@kde.org] wrote:
> Can anyone help me with this problem, or at least point me in the right
> direction.... I am getting the following errors on building arts (CVS
> HEAD) on mac OS X.

If it helps any, there are a couple of us working on arts (and kde) for the
fink distribution.  We have arts and kdelibs building, but there are a
number of deeper code issues we haven't had a chance to work out yet.  If you
want to get together and join forces, feel free to e-mail me in private and
I can get you access to our current patchset.  It's not to the point where
we're ready to show it to anyone, but if you want to assist in porting, let
me know.  =)

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger@befunk.com) http://ranger.befunk.com/
Is it considered bad form to quote one's self in a .sig?  -- Me