List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A weird problem with my cvs checkout/update
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-30 12:15:37

Hi People,

I have this really weird problem that I cannot (and many others on #kde
channel) find a solution for it...

Problem is like this:

Lets say that I have in my /home/hetz the directory kdebase - and now I'm on
/home/hetz doing: cvs up kdebase

So far - everything works..

Now - if someone will check a new directory to kdebase (lets say abcdef) - I
will get all the updates, but NOT the new directory - I have to do
specifically: cvs up kdebase/abcdef

Here is my .cvsrc:

cvs -z4 -q
 diff -u3 -p
 update -dP
 checkout -P

kde3]$ cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.1p1 (client/server)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Hetz