List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [BUG] klipper breaks copy and paste from gtk apps
From:       Felix Buenemann <atmosfear () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-03-29 3:06:56

Hi,

just wanted to report that klipper that comes with 3.0rc3 breaks copy
and paste from gtk apps. As long as klipper is active you can't copy and
paste from those apps, as soon as you quit klipper it works fine.
Older klipper from kde 2.2.2 didn't have this problem iirc.

Also there seems to be a bug in konqueror 2.9.9 table rendering that
makes it render width=100% tables wider then screen so you need to use
scrollbar, check eg: http://www.squirrelmail.org/about.php

Please CC me if you have more questions, as I'm not subscribed to the
list. And sorry if one of this bugs has already been reported, I'm
currently too busy to do lots of research on this subject.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos