List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Background: multiple wallpapers - directory ignored
From:       Josh Hansen <doctorj () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-03-29 4:54:17

I've experienced the same problem. I'm not familiar with the code, but most
likely something is weird with the KMultiWallpaperDialog class in
kdebase/kcontrol/background/bgdialogs.cpp

Either that or in the actual instantiation in backgnd.cpp.

Well, I stated the obvious, so now somebody who really knows what they're
doing can come tell you the rest :-)

- Josh