List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Alarming KHTML behaviour
From:       Simon MacMullen <simon.macmullen () aspect-proteus ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 10:25:55

My home box (on KDE_3_0_BRANCH as of last night) seems to have an extremely
broken KHTML. If I browse a couple of pages, konqueror and X lock up while
it (presumably) allocates as much memory or as many processes as it can,
until it is killed.

I assume from the fact that people aren't screaming at each other that I'm
the only person seeing this. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
I'll try running with gdb over the weekend.

It's Mandrake 8.0, compiled from CVS with objprelink by the way.

Thanks, Simon