List:       kde-devel
Subject:    cannot umount /cdrom via context menu of KDE dektop link anymore
From:       "F () lk Brettschneider" <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-25 8:06:42

Hi!
It happens with the KDE3 cvs build of 2002/03/22 around 10 o'clock CET,
current qt-copy, Linux (SuSE-7.1).
I can left-click on the CDROM link on desktop and it mounts properly and
opens konqueror. After navigating through a .tgz file on CDROM via
left-clicks in konqueror I close konqueror. After that I want to umount
the device via popupmenu entry 'Unmount' in the context menu of the
desktop link of the CDROM.
But it fails with 'device is in use'.
After waiting some minutes it suddenly works but clicking the 'Eject'
context menu entry doesn't work at all, either.

Does it work for you? Is there a bug somehow?

Ciao
F@lk