List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bad kdelibs configure check
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2002-03-20 8:21:03

Hi all,

Can someone explain this:

I installed kdesupport and arts in /usr/local/kde and during configure of
kdelibs, I saw this:

checking for xslt-config... /usr/local/kde/bin/xslt-config
/usr/local/kde/bin/xslt-config: xml2-config: command not found
/usr/local/kde/bin/xslt-config: xml2-config: command not found

But:

bo@pluto:506> ll /usr/local/kde/bin/xml2-config
-rwxr-xr-x    1 bo       users         977 Mar 20 08:50 xml2-config

My path doesn't include /usr/local/kde/bin (I'm compiling as myself but have
a kde3 user I use to test kde3), but that isn't a problem for all the other
tests. Buglet or what?

Bo.

     Free software developer    |   5290 Marslev
     SuSE Labs                  |   Denmark