List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0rc3 ready
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () cibslogin ! sns ! it>
Date:       2002-03-19 9:13:38

Alle 08:40, marted́ 19 marzo 2002, Dirk Mueller ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> see above :-)
>
> I've put up the tarballs on download.kde.org/unstable/kde-3.0-rc3 (it might
> take a few hours till the mirrors synced still).
>
> More public announcement as soon as the mirrors have catched up.
>
> As always, you can check the KDE_3_0_RELEASE tag to find out which
> revisions of CVS made it into the tarballs.
Are the tags for i18n module supposed to be moved on March 21st ?
If not please do it for italian i18n module because we have still some update
on the CVS...I also have some material on my HD but the route to cvs.kde.org
seems to be broken now. I'll try again this afternoon.

Thx
Andrea

--
Registered Linux User N.71426	|     ***  KDE Project  ***
	Andrea Rizzi		|  http://www.kde.org/