On Thursday 14 March 2002 00:57, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > Hi, > > As people might know - QT 3.0.2 (and qt-copy) has this new feature for users > who type in Hebrew/Arabic and other bidi based languages - to press the right > CTRL & right SHIFT and to force the cursor to move to the right side of the > text area... > > In the last few days it seems kaccel got problem with that - and it goes like > this: > > If I go to a web page and I have 1 line to fill (like name) - the keyboard > works great - I can press ctrl right-shift and the cursor will be on the > right side... > > Now - if I go to a mult line form box (to post a comment for example in > hebrew) and pressing ctrl right-shift - nothing happends. > > Could the person who "broke" this could fix it please? it's very important > for us the Hebrew/Farsi/Arabic speakers... Please test Dirk's last patch on kfm-devel, if this is only about khtml. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<