List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [ANNOUNCE] worldwide.kde.org
From:       Andy Goossens <andygoossens () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-03-13 15:27:07

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 15:57, Chris Howells wrote:
> I would like to announce the availabilty of http://worldwide.kde.org. It it
> the site of the KDE Worldwide Initiative, a project aimed at promoting the
> Internation aspects of KDE including internationalisation/localisation.

My first reaction when reading this: Is this site not quite similar to
i18n.kde.org? I'm looking at the site right now, and it seems that my first
reaction was wrong :-)

One more thing: the pages don't validate as real xhtml. Maybe I'm a
perfectionist, but it's not that hard to use attributes with quotes around
it. (hint to other webmasters) :-) I see you tried your best to do so, but
there are still some (really) small errors in it.

Good job!

BTW: Is your name already on the Developer map? :-)

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"Use the Source, Luke..."