List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Weird kicker look
From:       Andy Goossens <andygoossens () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-03-13 14:08:11

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 14:01, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 10:56:12PM +0100, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > > Let me remind you that for me recompiling kdeui was the remedy. Not
> > > deleting rc-files. I did not touch my kickerrc at all and the problem
> > > went away.
>
> ok. just checked it. as a matter of fact, moving kickerrc out of the way
> _did_ solve the problem and moving it back made it reappear.

Yet another useless test (YaUT) that I did: I tried kickerrc.borked on my old
good KDE 2.2.2. I didn't adjust any '/home/oswald/...' string, but I saw no
problems at all.

Don't know if this information is valuable, but it can eliminate some of the
possibilities in searching where the fault really is.

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"Use the Source, Luke..."