List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: is kab working (kdeutils ), i get a crash
From:       dids <richard () diddyland ! com>
Date:       2002-03-11 18:33:08

On Monday 11 March 2002 3:39 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

So should/must we stop coding against libkab ??

Is there some documentation on kabc at all ?

I've written a utility to import my Casio-E105/WinCE contacts into kde
addressbook. http://www.jardino.nildram.co.uk/

Works great with kde2, and it compiled fine against kde3 when I tried
previously, now Ii won't compile. gives me these errors ..

/opt/kde3/lib/libkab.so: undefined reference to
`KMessageBox::information(QWidget *, QString const &, QString const &,
QString const &, bool)'
/opt/kde3/lib/libkab.so: undefined reference to `KMessageBox::error(QWidget *,
QString const &, QString const &, bool)'
/opt/kde3/lib/libkab.so: undefined reference to
`KMessageBox::questionYesNo(QWidget *, QString const &, QString const &,
KGuiItem const &, KGuiItem const &, QString const &, bool)'
/opt/kde3/lib/libkab.so: undefined reference to `KMessageBox::sorry(QWidget *,
QString const &, QString const &, bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

is libkab not in kde3 anymore ?

dids