List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTMLPart signal URLclicked
From:       Raphael Wegmann <wegmann () psi ! co ! at>
Date:       2002-03-10 17:25:20

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 00:24, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 07 March 2002 23:41, Raphael Wegmann wrote:

> > > Try the openURLRequest signal. Same instance, same arguments, just delete the
> > > "Delayed"
> > >

> > Hello.
> >
> > Neither openURLRequestDelayed nor openURLRequest signals get emitted. :(
>
> They are, but by the _browser extension_ not from the part - that might
> be the confusion here.

Hello.

Thanks for your comment, but I don't think I understand.
I connect the signal openURLRequestDelayed from myBrowser,
which is of type KParts::BrowserExtension to the public
slot URLclicked from my parent class called PHPbrowser.
// Here's my class definition:

class PHPbrowser:public QDialog
{
Q_OBJECT public:
    PHPbrowser (QWidget * parent = 0, const char *name = 0,
			bool modal = FALSE, WFlags fl = 0);
   ~PHPbrowser ();
  KURL url;
  KHTMLPart *KTextBrowser1;
  KParts::BrowserExtension *myBrowser;

  public slots:
  void URLclicked (const KURL &, const KParts::URLArgs &);
  bool openURL(const KURL &);

};

// In the PHPbrowser constructor, I do:

PHPbrowser::PHPbrowser (QWidget * parent, const char *name,
				bool modal, WFlags fl):
QDialog (parent, name, modal, fl)
{
// [...]
  openURL(KURL("file:/usr/local/share/phpbrowser/index.php" ));

  myBrowser = KTextBrowser1->browserExtension ();
  connect (myBrowser, SIGNAL (openURLRequest (const KURL &,
    const KParts::URLArgs &)), this,
    SLOT (URLclicked (const KURL &, const KParts::URLArgs &)));

}

Everything compiles fine and the first page gets loaded successfully,
but I don't get a signal, when I click the link on my first page. :(

Thank you for your help.
--
Raphael Wegmann
raphael@wegmann.at