List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Printing Manager
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-10 10:45:14

Hi!
Just got a new Epson Stylos Photo 790 and started to experiment with
gimp-print 4.2.1 and CUPS. BTW it works fine beside the fact that black is
gray, so I startet to investigate.

When it coms to the driver settings - I got lost -

IMHO hints or a Help button or a link to a web page would be useful, what
happens if the values for brigthness, contrast are changed and what the
consequences of changing Dither Algorithm, Gamma etc are.
I know this is not KDE-related, but users migth need it...
--
cu
ferdinand