List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [OT] pissed-off (was: kdebase wallpaper bloated)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-09 22:39:07

On Saturday 09 March 2002 11:24 am, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 12:54:03PM -0800, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > On Friday 08 March 2002 05:02 am, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > > Just a selection of the brilliant ideas i've got...
> >
> > And most importantly: limit the number of users that can post useless
> > comments like this to this list.
>
> You're joking right?

It was half-joking in the same sense that your post was half-joking.

> While I respect very much your work on KDE you have no right to
> respond to my post in such a way, most of kde-devel is garbage anyway
> so why exactly was my post pin-pointed?

It standed out as lacking any constructive comment.

Btw I have asked Christoper Molnar to take over as admin for kde-devel.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer