Hi Dirk I just went and had a look. The only thing there seems to be kdevelop for KDE2.2 the RC1 directory seems to have some stuff. John Dirk Mueller wrote: > Hi, > > I've put up new tarballs on > > download.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kde-3.0-rc2/ > > Please test them. There is one week left to decide if these tarballs are > good enough to be released. If not, I will redo the tarballs again next week > and there will be another week for testing and fixing. > > You can check out which modifications made it > into the tarballs by looking at the KDE_3_0_RELEASE tag in CVS. The > admin-dir-with-autoconf 2.13 patch is not in them, it takes too long to redo > the packages for me and it shouldn't matter for the tarballs anyway. > > Please remember that the CVS is frozen for non-critical bugfixes and feature > commits. The translators need time to polish the translations so do not > introduce any new i18n string. Please post your patch for review first. > > Thanks for reading, > > Dirk > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<